Tech Lead 6+ years of Experience
Pokkt is an Ad-Network that is a strong contender in the brand video advertising space in the focussed markets across SEA, Japan, Korea and India. AdServing lies at the heart of the Ad Network and comprises multiple systems that match supply and demand for digital advertisements across multiple sources formats and offerings, to maximise the impact of the advertising and drive high user engagement with the brand being advertised. We are looking for a strong hands-on technical lead for the Ad Serving team.More Bangalore
- You will own end to end implementation of large customer facing products, starting from design through implementation.
- You will participate in designing and implementing key functional areas of platform services and web applications.
- You will own designing and building functional components, including code reviews, testing, deployment and post-launch monitoring
- You will work extensively with cross-functional teams on the design and development of core Ad Serving platform functionality
- You will work with the business team and leadership to convert functional requirements into detailed technical specifications.
- You will work with engineers on technical tasks and build detailed implementation plans.
- You will own operating products, driving feature stability, performance and flexibility.
As a Technical Lead on the team
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
- 6+ years of Software Development experience;
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Experience with highly scalable applications, distributed systems, algorithms and relational databases is required
- Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test driven development is a plus
- Experience with web technologies, digital advertising a plus
- Experience leading a team of engineers in terms of task allocation, review and mentoring is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previously held a technical leadership role for several complete large-scale projects,
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM, RUP, XP), web services, and distributed processing systems
- Experience mentoring and training the engineering community on complex technical issues
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, and scale, efficiency and performance considerations
- Track record of delivery
- Sharp analytical abilities and proven design skills
Big Data Engineer 6+ years of Experience
We are looking for a Big Data Engineer that will work on collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data. The primary focus will be on choosing optimal solutions to use for these purposes, then maintaining, implementing, and monitoring them. You will also be responsible for integrating them with the architecture used across the company.More Bangalore
- 6+ years' experience in Big Data Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, Sqoop and Spark with hands-on expertise in design and implementation of high data volume solutions (ETL & Streaming).
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm, Spark-Streaming, Kafka streams
- Extensive experience in working with Big Data tools like Pig, Hive, Athena, Glue, Snowflake and EMR
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks, such as Flume
- Experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of Lambda Architecture, along with its advantages and drawbacks
POKKT ทำงานร่วมกับ 300 เกมยอดนิยมและนักพัฒนาแอปในอินเดีย MENA และ South East Asia การผสานรวม POKKT SDK นักพัฒนาซอฟต์แวร์ในภูมิภาคสามารถสร้างรายได้ให้กับผู้ใช้ที่ไม่ได้จ่ายเงินและเพิ่ม eCPM ได้สูงสุดด้วยโฆษณาวิดีโอแบรนด์ที่มีการกำหนดเป้าหมายสูงภายใน Apps ของพวกเขา